To help grow our Asian market, we are looking for young, energetic individuals who can speak Malaysia / Thai proficiently to join us in our Hong Kong office.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Offer multiple solutions, platforms and services to self-trading customers
• Provide exceptional support to existing user base including market commentary and trading education in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain FX & CFD product and trade execution knowledge
• Liaise with local and international sales / support teams, middle office and back office teams
• Basic salary + discretionary quarterly performance bonus
Experience and Skills:
• A strong passion, interest and knowledge of global financial markets
• Highly energetic and quick learning skills
• Proven ability to manage time and information efficiently and effectively
• Resourcefulness and self-reliance in identifying and solving problems
• Previous sales, tele-marketing and service oriented experience is a plus
• A team player with strong organizational skills and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume, and customer feedback
• Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Admin is preferred.
• Fluent in any Malay Bahasa / Thai and English is a must.
• Strong MS Office skills with familiarity of Salesforce software preferred
• Fresh graduates / no experience in Finance industry are also welcome, formal on-the-job training will be provided
• Final year students if able to work at least 16 hours per week will consider as Financial Services Intern. Good performance during the internship will have chance to consider as a full-time employee in future.
• Ideal candidate should be eligible to work in HK. IANG Visa Holders are Welcomed.
We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive Package:
Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus / Visa Sponsorship.
5 day Work Week / 20 to 25 days Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave / Team building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary by applying now. You are welcome to visit our company website: http://www.fxcm.com for details.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
Established in 1999 and headquartered in the UK, FXCM is a leading FX broker with a proven track record of market analytical excellence. FXCM has companies regulated in many jurisdictions across the world, including UK and Australia. Through relationships with multiple partners and affiliated companies, FXCM is able to provide abundant FX resources to the global market. Additionally, FXCM has offices, partners and affiliates in the major financial centers of the world, uniquely positioning FXCM to provide diversified market information around the world, such as Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Israel, South Africa etc.