- Identify and analyze new business opportunities in innovation, including, FinTech and business model innovation
- Lead fact-based analysis to develop relevant hypothesis for discussions and recommend strategic options for consideration by senior management
- Focus on entity-wide innovation, develop strategy papers and reports to articulate strategic plan, strategic analysis and business performance to support decision making
- Understand entity and business strategic objectives and adopt innovation to deliver or accelerate strategic results
- Lead and project manage end-to-end journey from innovation sourcing, identification, matching, to prototyping, adaptation and integration
- Build, develop and manage external innovation partners, including start-up, mid-sized and established players
- Assess partners’ capabilities and suitability for potential collaboration and investment opportunities
- Support the negotiation of partnership deals and strategic investments
- Liaise with the suppliers to ensure a satisfactory delivery of service as per the service level agreements
- Lead partnership development with established technology companies to develop and execute business alliance for medium term collaboration
- Manage a portfolio of FinTech projects, provide suggestions on synergy of delivery of projects and analyze resource utilization to generate periodic reports for internal stakeholders
- University degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or a related disciplines
- 7-10 years of hands-on working experience of business technology (e.g. FinTech, digital, mobility, SVF), financial services, strategy consulting and/or business development experience
- Strong network of the FinTech and innovation ecosystem
- Solid communication and stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge in Open API platform architecture, Machine learning, AI, Big Data, DevOps, Automation and eKYC
- Project management skill with a track record in leading and mobilizing cross-functional teams and managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” or complete the online application form at https://www.primecredit.com/career/en/jobs.
To know more about PrimeCredit, please visit our websites https://www.primecredit.com/career/en/.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.