United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Solicit business and manage a portfolio of large corporate clients with more focus on MNC.
- Ensure high standard of credit evaluation by providing inputs on deal background, account plan, yield justifications and recommendations
- Manage day-to-day account operations
- Maximize revenue and cross-sell Bank’s product and services
- Refer financing opportunities to overseas branches and subsidiaries
- Review OD excess report and submit it to relevant parties for approval
- Handle Account opening, operation of loans and deposits
- Complete various reports (e.g. Customer call report, pipeline report, monthly cross-selling income report and Deal & Income Tracking)
- Degree from a recognized university with 8 or more years of related work experience, preferably in the role as Credit Analyst, MNC Banking Relationship Manager
- Candidate with strong track record in accountancy or audit will be considered
- Highly motivated to achieve individual / team profit targets
- Ability to navigate MNC client matrix organization
- Good interpersonal and team communication (both spoken and written) skills
- Adaptable to business environment changes and able to work under pressure and deliver within timelines
- Meticulous, self-starter and a team player
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.