1. Assist in implementing and maintaining the documentation system of food safety and quality management system
2. Support the implementation of food safety, hygiene and quality assurance operation policies, guidelines and procedures
3. Coordinate quality assurance, hygiene procedures and work safety training for related staff.
4. Provide production analyses, reports and cost & yield calculations
5. Assist in following up business matters and managing ad-hoc projects as assigned
6. Maintain an effective working relationship with the internal and external parties and coordinate various work and business issues
1. Diploma or above, preferably in Food Science
2. Excellent in written and spoken English and Putonghua
3. Proficiency in Ms Office
4. Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
5. At least 2 years solid quality control /inspection experience in food/catering industry
Interested parties please send your resume, expected salary and availability by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not here from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of three months.
BKT Group was established since 1994, striving to become the best-of-breed theme restaurants. With our breadth knowledge for South East Asia Cuisine and the depth of experience in catering industry, we create unique and special foods to fulfill the demanding food lovers.