- Lead the Food Service team to ensure the store operations are in accordance with the company policies and standard;
- Monitor the overall food service sales performance. Develop and plan sales strategies to achieve company’s goals;
- Responsible to identify all food quality issue and continuous improvement of food service execution in stores;
- Review and formulate the food handling procedure and preparation standard to ensure stores operation with excellent food quality and food safety standard;
- Identify market opportunities, develop sales strategies, implement sales and promotion program
- Diploma or Degree in catering management / food science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in food service industry with minimum 3 years in managerial role;
- Hands on experience in food preparation is required. Knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Management preferred;
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good team player with positive and mature working attitude and strong market, retailing and business sense ;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefits like study sponsorship, life insurance and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidate. Please forward your resume stating salary expectation and available date to us.
Please visit our website at www.funggroup.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.The information collected might also be disclosed to other associated companies of the Fung Group for job matching of similar vacancies.
The provision of full and complete information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Applicant has the right to request access to and correction of personal data collected from him/her in writing to the Human Resource Manager by post to P.O. Box 92408, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Hong Kong.