About the Company
A global firm with growing presence in US and APAC region is looking for a forensic accounting director to join and lead their regional team. This giant is planning to expand its business into other new sectors and expanding the teams in APAC regions. Headquartered in US with over 10 offices globally. The role
This is a newly created role and will be leading a team of professionals and experts to assist company in managing and investigating forensic issues. This role will exhibit strong leadership, relationship management and critical thinking skills. Reporting directly to group CEO and board members, this role will also act as key strategic partner and engaged in company’s strategic plans. This role is more focus on execution and with some business development responsibilities to work with their existing clients. Excellent package with additional bonus and fringe benefits will be provided.
Ideal Candidate should have the followings
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance related disciplines
- CICPA, HKICPA or relevant qualification is a must
- 12 years + of relevant experience in forensic/law field including work of an investigative nature or internal audit with exposure to fraud enquires
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills.
- Established leadership, practice and network with a clear business sense and commitment to deliver quality work
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong on +852 3915 0265.