We are now hiring numbers of Software Engineers for our clients across the industries including renowned healthcare product
brand/ HR Tech platform/ B2B Enterprise SaaS products/ digital marketing/ construction solution.
1. Frontend/ Fullstack Developer (react.js and node.js)
Our client is aimed to bring health and happiness to everyone around the global by providing quality wellness products. The company has been well-established in Hong Kong for over 27 years and have a wide influence in health living around the global. They are
now looking for a frontend developer and senior full-stack developer.
- Collect system requirements from business users transform them into software applications
- Design end-to-end system architecture to realize the digital systems for process automation
- Participate in application development, testing and deployment
- Take ownership of new application development and the future enhancements
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in React.js, Redux
- Familiar with Bootstrap CSS framework 3.0+
- Familiar with Node.js & MongoDB
- Strong OOP Design Concept
- With any experience in JIRA , Bitbucket, Jenkin, CICD, kubernetes 1.7+, Magento 1.9, Joomla 3.0+, IOS/AOS are highly preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, basic communication in
Cantonese is preferred
2. Fullstack/ Frontend/ Backend Engineer (Python, Django plus vue.js)
a startup for HR Tech platform, is looking for Full Stack Engineers who will be responsible for building and shipping features and maintenance of our HR Tech platform . As an early stage start-up, you will work directly with the founders and
take a very active role in brainstorming, product planning, architecture, UI/UX discussions. If you are a person with a "can do" attitude and love to build and experiment things in a lean environment, we would love to speak to you.
- Design, develop and deploy high quality front end (React, Angular, Ionic etc) and backend codes (Python, Django)
- Be the lead in the full development cycle to ship highly scalable and reusable features and modules
- Performance tuning, debugging, developed test cases and write automated test scripts
- Work as part of a agile team to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Participate in product meetings and collaborate with team members to drive product and infrastructure roadmap
- Help evolve our tech stacks and share the latest trends and best practices with team members.
- 1 - 5 years of relevant work experiences
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Hand on experience building robust, highly available and scalable web services.
- Experience with Database, SQL and RestFUL API design
- Fully verse in modern front end frameworks (Angular, React and Redux, Viu etc)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Heroku
- Solid knowledge of testing principles and familiar with various DevOps tools
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Join a fast growing and mission driven start up
- Flat structure and casual work environment
- Start up culture, i.e. your ideas get heard and you never get bored
- Equity/Option pool for high performing individual
3. Web Developer (Frontend)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer who is
passionate about eCommerce and SaaS and would be comfortable working in a startup and client serving environment.
This candidate will join our client servicing team to develop web solutions using
Shopify and/or other cloud-based technologies.
As a Web Developer, you may be responsible
- Working with cloud technology platforms and solutions such as Shopify;
- Web frontend development, scripting/programming and web UI/UX development;
- Technical support to assist clients;
- Project management and project quality assurance;
- Performing benchmarking and improving the performance of the system;
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues of the system.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in engineering, computer science or other
- technical discipline;
- Preferably two of more years of experience in comparable field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask efficiently.
4. Senior Frontend Developer (React.js)
Our client is
an award-winning digital agency which delivers a wide array of end-to-end digital solutions for their renowned clients across the industries to help them elevate their business, drive brand awareness and exploit unlimited possibilities.
- Preferably in High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2-year solid experience, with full projects development experience, preferred
- Good knowledge of Responsive web development
- Solid Experience with API integration and version control through GIT
- Good teamwork, communication skills, self-learning ability, independent problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure
- Good sense of UX Design in terms of front-end development (e.g. Motion/Effect/Animation utilisation)
- Hands-on experience in Redux / Redux saga / React Apollo
- Knowledge with hybrid app solution such as react naive, flutter, ionic is an advantage
- Knowledge with UI testing
5. Frontend/ Fullstack Developer (react.js & node.js)
Our client is a startup firm specialising in construction solution in both web/ mobile platforms. Their R&D team has launched the first pilot in architectural and construction technology. The solutions are offered to
enhance the entire production efficiency by combining and transforming pain points and opinions in the industry.
- Work with agile development team to ideating software solutions
- Develop the entire solution from back-end to front-end (Mainly on Frontend)
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Research and evaluate new web technology
- Tertiary education in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3 years of experiences in full-stack web and mobile application development
- Experience on multiple web front-end languages and libraries (particularly in React, HTML/CSS)
- Experience on multiple back-end languages and framework (e.g. Node.js)
- Knowledge in mobile application development by using Swift, Java or Kotlin is an advantage
- Familiar with MySQL and MongoDB
- Familiar with cloud platform, IoT application and micro services are a definite advantage
- Proficient in both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, patient, organized and capable to work under pressure
- Analytical and with problem solving skill
- Used to work in an agile environment
If you are interested to join a dynamic team with new technologies exposure, please send your resume with your expected salary to us Internal @ newrecs.com.hk or reach
Ms. Kacelyn Ip at 6174 3620 (Whatsapp only).