- Provide individualized and small group lessons to students preparing to take the IB, CSE, GCE A-level, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- Mark and evaluate students’ performance and device study plan to motivate and assist students in their study.
- Assist in publishing study guides and workbooks.
- Prepare notes and lesson plans for courses
- Prepare notes, handouts, exercise and assessment for students.
Ideal candidate should:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- graduated with a degree in Physics or relative subjects
- 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination
- be enthusiastic and dynamic
- have excellent communication skill
- previous teaching experience is a definite asset
- previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
Salary Rate and Benefits:
As a full-time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, marriage leave and paternity leave
- Overtime payment
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including outpatient, hospitalization, specialist, Chinese herbalist and dental services
- Promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Sports morning
As a part-time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary (HKD 250~350) subject to experience
- Flexible working hours
- Teacher training before 1st lesson
Sheungwan / Shatin / Fotan (Can indicate location preference in the application)
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV which we will use to review applications.(Summer job will not be considered).
Interested parties please fill the online application form on our website http://www.canaelite.com/content/employment-application
Please specify the job position you are applying in the email subject. e.g. "Apply for the Full-time Physics Tutor"
(All information provided by applicants will be kept confidential, and only for recruitment purposes.)
Cana Elite is a leading education centre in Hong Kong. Cana was founded by graduates from Cambridge University, MIT and University of Toronto. We believe in providing quality education
to the local Hong Kong community and we have strong commitment in social services.
Cana Elite specializes in academic programmes for students following international curricula (including IB, GCE, IGCSE, AP), standardized test preparations (ACT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL) as well as educational planning and consultation service.