- Perform daily fund valuations and reconciliations, as well as assist in fund audits and tax reporting
- Assist in maintaining investor relations and client information database
- Take on account servicing and operations support responsibilities that relate to institutional sales
- Assist in handling legal & compliance matters
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- Good working knowledge of Accounting IFRS principles
- Professional qualifications (CPA, CFA, FRM) or the completion of certain core HKICPA modules would be an advantage
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in financial accounting (assisting in the preparation of a full set of financial statements), audit (involvement in one full scope statutory audit
at minimum), tax compliance or regulatory compliance. Practical experience in law, institutional sales, fund sales or equity research would be a definite plus.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written) is a must; fluency in Chinese Mandarin is an advantage
- Sound numerical reasoning, detail oriented, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, who is a self-starter and has a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Associate role
Central (Hong Kong) location, 5 days/week, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., annual leave, public holidays, MPF & medical benefits
Please e-mail cover letter & CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"