A solid private equity platform with US$1billion under management, with focus on One Belt One Road investment opportunities, is currently inviting high calibre candidate to develop and take part in the growth of our business based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to managing director, candidate should expect the following duties:
- Monitor and manage fund accounting operations on daily basis;
- Analyze fund requirements and deposit fund appropriately;
- Respond to fund accounting inquiries in a timely manner;
- Maintain accurate records of all fund transactions;
- Review audit documents and financial statement for any discrepancies;
- Assist in fund start-up activities and review expense budget for new funds;
- Responsible for KYC and AML checking;
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments if required.
- Overall 2-3 years of experience in finance-related areas. Prior experience in private equity fund auditing/accounting/operations will be an advantage.;
- Some knowledge in fund business;
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin a must;
- Attention to details and ability to work effectively with people and under tight deadline;
- A good communicator and problem-solver;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- University graduate in business or related disciplines.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with current, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Collected personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.