Our client is a leading investment bank that engages in investment banking, equities, FICC and investment management to their corporate clients. They are currently looking for a fund processing/ corporate action analyst to join the Operations department to handle fund trade processing and corporate action. The candidate should have 3-5 years of working experience in fund dealing processing/ admin within banking.
Our client is one of the top Chinese investment banks and they are now seeking a position of fund processing/ corporate action analyst to join the operation department to handle fund trade processing, settlement and corporate action. They provide first-class high quality, value-added financial services to their clients in both domestic and overseas markets.
- Responsible for ensuring fund trade processing complying with fund dealing procedure and external rules and regulations
- Handle processing of subscriptions, redemptions, switching and fund products transfer
- Perform settlement relating to fund product transactions and reconcile fund products' holding and positions
- Maintain NAV figures for fund products
- Implement operational procedure and prepare ad hoc documentations to meet client and regulatory body request
- Processing of corporate actions for equity/ fixed income products
- Bachelor's Degree with major in Business Administration/ Finance or relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in fund dealing processing and administration
- Experience in processing corporate actions and system enhancement
- Excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese spoken and written skills
- Able to work independently and in a team with excellent problem solving skills
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- Dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Liu on +852 2258 3537