The purpose of the job is to help Playright to grow in strength in fundraising capacities.
- Develop and deliver creative fundraising plans and approaches according to the strategies as laid down by management to raise funds, build brand and promote awareness on Playright model and services.
- Assist the management on formulating fundraising strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and donor identification
- Manage the design and execute online acquisition campaigns and manage relationship with external suppliers, including media buying agencies
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns, regular donor conversion programs
- Drive the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of the fundraising campaign and management of fundraising events;
- To achieve fundraising through different channels such as corporate sponsorship, philanthropy, employee and matching gifts. ;
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team and other departments;
- Associate / Degree holder in Marketing or Social Media, Business Administration, PR/Marketing Communications or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Fluency of both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Proven track records of successful events and marketing campaigns management is essential
- Ability to multi-tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to engage and connect with people
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Less experience will be considered as Digital Marketing Fundraising Officer
Interested parties, please send cover letter stating expected salary and full resume by apply now.
All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.