- Responsible for garment technical development approval process for concept samples, approval samples and pre-production samples;
- Create tech pack;
- Apply knowledge of fit, fit balance, pattern, construction design and aesthetics to assess the products, adjust measurement for better fit;
- Write comments, specification and quality requirements to ensure garments conform to product specification & standards in a timely manner;
- Approve paper patterns and graded size charts submitted by suppliers, make necessary adjustments, if any;
- Work closely with designer, buyers, laboratory and Technical Manager;
- Understand the requirements of the brands, recommend better engineering methods to improve the technical capabilities of the suppliers;
- Orient new suppliers on the fit block process and grading guidelines
- Guide factories on adjusting pattern balance, construction, workmanship to meet customer requirements.
- University / Polytechnic / T.I. graduate in Textile or Garment Manufacturing;
- 1-2 years relevant experiences;
Strong knowledge of pattern development, grading, garment technical and raw materials;
Technical competence to do fitting, technical assessment and pattern adjustment;
Product knowledge of Ladies apparels and Kids’ fashion;
Good computer skills, good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
Independent, well-organized, good team-player;
Willing to travel occasionally
- Candidates with relevant internship experiences are also welcome
Attractive salary, medical insurance, MPF, double pay will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present & expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now"
All information collected for recruitment purpose only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy.