• Designs and Implements the bank's monitoring and surveillance
• Supervises and conducts monitoring activities as second line
of defence across a number of areas such as suitability, cross-border activities, best execution, trade surveillance etc.
• Assesses the design and operating effectiveness of the program
taking into account changes in the business, legal and regulatory environment.
• Responsible for reporting the results of the monitoring to
the appropriate management forum for further assessment and action.
• Provides support to general compliance advisory activity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
• 5+ years’ relevant working experience in private
• Relevant working experience in Audit / Compliance.
• Familiarity with regulations.
• Capable of working
independently and in a team environment.