The role of the General Manager is to maintain the highest level of standard for overall experience of the venue and to oversee the staff and their career paths. The General Manager will also be in charge of building partnerships and working relationships with employees, guests, community, suppliers and shareholders.
• Head of Restaurant Management Team
• Hire, lead, coach and develop staffs
• Conducts daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu
• Liaises with the kitchen and bar on daily operations, quality control and operational plans
• Coordinates all venue repair and maintenance
• Lead and maintain highest level of standard for customer experience
• Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies
• Meetings and Administration
• Reporting to Director of Operations
• Must have a minimum of 12 months Restaurant General Manager work experience, a divine passion for F&B Hospitality and a big personality
• At least 5 years’ experience in Food & Beverage management
• Proven ability to build partnerships and working relationships with employees, guests, community, suppliers & shareholders
• Proven ability to lead and manage a medium team
• Strong strategic and operational decision-making experience
• Strong technical knowledge of ‘operating a venue’
• Is a hands-on manager and is present at all times in the outlet, especially during busy periods
• Extremely organized and great communication skills
• Proven roster and payroll management
• Proven experience in operating a business through several business cycles with the ability to adjust business plans based on the learning obtained from those cyclical reviews
• Very Competitive Salary
• Discretionary Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Work in a great team environment and for one of the most awarded restaurant groups in Hong Kong
• Discounts in Maximal group venues
• Great staff parties and team bonding
For further information about this position and to submit your application, please submit your application enclosing your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
You must have Permanent Residence or an eligible employment visa to apply.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Maximal Concepts is proud to announce the opening of its latest restaurant - The Flying Elk, Hong Kong.Björn Frantzén – the mind behind one of the world’s most prestigious restaurants, Frantzén in Stockholm, which was recently awarded three Michelin stars – is bringing his first-ever overseas location in collaboration with Maximal Concepts.
The Flying Elk opens the door to a unique contemporary dining experience. In a setting best described as a modern Nordic Cabin, we serve genuine food with influences from all over Europe. Enjoy medium-sized dishes to share, straight from the fire pit and straight from the heart – all made for easy dining with friends and family.
We are looking for passionate, energetic people to join us!