Hong Kong based team head position : Reporting directly to the Boss, you will be responsible for leading all property development / investment projects in both Hong Kong and China.
- Responsible for all existing property development projects or investment projects in China and Hong Kong.
- Monitor Hong Kong Office : Implement company policies, delivery of quality management and effective budget control.
- Focus on business development and identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare management proposal for business development.
- Provides input to functional or departmental strategy.
- Support and assist ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree or above in Property Management, Real Estate or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years' working experience in related field and, 10 years of managerial level in managing large scale, mixed used residential estates is highly preferred.
Accounting or finance experience is also preferred.
- Leadership and team management skills, problem solving skills, team-working skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Mature, Integrity, proactive and adaptable, flexible, detail-minded, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Well-conversant with MS Office, Excel and Power point.
- Business trips to China as requested occasionally.
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive package to the right candidate, interested
applicants please send
full resume with
expected salary and
date of availability
by clicking the “APPLY NOW”
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)