About the company
Our client is a world leader in kitchen innovation and cookware manufacturing. They are looking for a Global Marketing
Director who would be in charge of the development and implementation of brand strategies and growing the global function.
- Champion our global marketing function and grow it’s organizational value;
- Drive global brand positioning and act as our brand guardian across the entire company;
- Responsible for brand localization strategy of global campaigns, in connection with our international marketing teams;
- Develop and lead our international integrated marketing calendar—tapping into local insights and culture to build plans that reflect our brand purpose but feel deeply native to
our newer markets;
- Act as the key point of contact on Brand Marketing for all cross-functional (and inter-team) leads related to our international marketing strategy;
- Directs and oversees development of Marketing Plan with global counterparts to ensure a holistic segment business plan is deployed to the company;
- Build a strong, trustworthy and collaborative relationship with our Marketing, Creative, and product International teams;
- Consistently evaluate and optimize our current strategies as we scale our business both offline and online;
- Is on top of marketing trends and news on relevant brands to help guide and shape future marketing and product innovation and strategies;
- Develop and maintain key performance metric dashboards that track the efficacy of our marketing strategy against established benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions
to improve the global marketing organization.
- Engages in structured problem-solving, provides decision support to senior leadership and leads transformational cross-functional initiatives that drive growth and profitability
for the brands globally.
- Establish global brand and marketing standards and procedures
At least 8 years (CPG preferred) business experience with at least 5 years’ senior level marketing experience on global brands
Min. of 10 years’ experience in influencing all levels of a global organization
Diverse experience across multiple countries (US, UK, Australia Market experience would
definitely be an advantage)
Outstanding coaching and people leadership capabilities
Experience in leading strategy development in line with corporate strategic direction
Marketing experience including brand development, strategy, planning, 4P (pricing strategy, distribution, product and visibility) development and execution including
new product development.
Experience from FMCG, beauty products, consumer electronics, etc.
Digital marketing experience is a must.
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in programming, sales, marketing and CS functions, you may send resume to resume (at) sixpeoplemap.com ,
quoting Job Ref#RYE-8115. You may also contact us at +852 2997 7803. Action now and share with you friends for referral reward.