Talent recruitment of Trip.com Group University:
In the process of globalization, all kinds of talents are welcomed to join us, please apply with full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability.
Work Location: Shanghai
1. According to the requirements of the Trip.com group's globalization strategy, design and develop global training strategies, and coordinate all the resources and launching;
2.Establish a reasonable and effective tracking mechanism according to the learning and growth of all globalization employees, follow up feedbacks, and iterate/develop courses accordingly;
3. Cross team cooperation, in-depth understanding of the overall business logic, gather and absorb information related to the team's business from other departments and implementing training projects;
4. Capable of teaching part of courses in English;
5. Assist and push other projects related to globalization.
1. Bachelor degree or above with overseas study or work experience;
2. More than 8 years of work experience, and at least 2 years of globalization training programs, or working overseas and engaged in training related work;
3. Strong learning ability, good logical thinking, strong cross-business communication, judgment and analysis, and copywriting ability;
4. Good team spirit and sense of responsibility, desire to advance, able to work under pressure, self-motivated and results-oriented;
5. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
Working languages: Mandarin and English
About Trip.com Group
Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM) is a leading one-stop travel service provider consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. Across its platforms, Trip.com Group enables local partners and travelers around the world to make informed and cost-effective bookings for travel products and services, through aggregation of comprehensive travel-related information and resources, and an advanced transaction platform consisting of mobile apps, Internet websites, and 24/7 customer service centers. Founded in 1999 and listed on Nasdaq in 2003, Trip.com Group has become one of the largest travel companies in the world in terms of gross merchandise value.