Selected candidates will be assigned to work on government department to take part in maintenance and enhancement of a highly integrated maintenance job management system. Implemented in a full-stack approach and focus on working with a team of developers to maintain a Microsoft ASP .NET based web system and an Ionic based mobile application (iOS and Android) and develop new functionalities in an Agile approach according to micro services design.
- To carry out system analysis & design, implementation, documentation, report generation, testing and maintenance and related management systems;
- To lead a team of developers including system maintenance under Microsoft .NET (C#) and SQL Server based environment for web version and Ionic based mobile applications version (iOS and Android);
- To lead a team of developers for designing, delivering and maintaining API server and web pages for project, contract, contractor performance and vehicle maintenance systems;
- To enhances system performance, including from software perspective (e.g. API design, version upgrade) and infrastructure perspective (e.g. hardware utilization, resilience), and prepare technical proposals proactively;
- To ensure project deliverables to be on time and meet quality standard;
- To evaluate and inspect/review hardware, software, and prepare technical proposals of IT equipment.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in application development or support in .Net/ C#;
- Familiar with mobile development;
- Good communication, interpersonal problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, independent, diligence, polite & a good team player.
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.