Joining GCCPAL as your first graduated job, you will experience a life-remarkable experience as a start of your career journey.
Under a support and caring environment, you will feel a heartwarming working environment from your buddy, who helps you to get used to new working environment and grow up together; your team leader, who guide you through job challenges; also, you will make friendship with other departments and teams in our various staff activities and company events.
In GCCPAL, you will have numerous opportunities to fulfilled with your career aspiration while under a fun and harmony environment.
Job Highlights for Graduate Auditor
• Technical Knowledge - With our wide range of services provides to clients, your horizon will be lifted up from local clients to international clients. Under the leadership with our Partners, you will have chances to engaged into various kind of special projects specialized in, but not limited to, Company Formation, Tax Investigation, Due Diligence and Liquidation cases
• Under Partners’ and Supervisor’s guidance, reconcile purchases and sales vouchers
• Prepare accounting documents for auditing, collect and communicate with bank/IRD etc external parties for client’s information.
• Deliver professional and effective client management
• Accumulate on the job experience, gain professional knowledge by taking courses and support in special projects in Due Diligence, M&A, Tax Investigation areas.
Desired skills and experience
• Recent Bachelor Degree Graduates in Accounting or equivalent
• Internship experience in a public accounting firm/ professional firm will be a plus
• Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
• Proactive with positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and independently; Self-motivated and good team work
Remuneration and Benefits
• 5-days work
• Competitive salary package
• Discretionary year-end bonus and medical benefits
• Annual Leaves, Exam and Study Leaves
• Excellent career development and training
At GCCPAL, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Interested parties please email us by clicking "Apply Now".
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangement.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.
Established in 1998, Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a professional accounting firm with headquarters in Hong Kong and branches in Guangzhou. The company offers comprehensive and quality services accounting, auditing, taxation, company incorporation, company secretarial services, business advisory, liquidation and trademark registration services to all industries.