Circle Communications Ltd was founded in 1996. As an award winning creative agency, Circle has taken initiative role focus on Virtual Reality Service, Creative
Interactive, Advertising and Event Developments. With 22 years experience and collaborations with different experts from different countries. We provide high quality services for each project and solutions accordingly.
- Able to perform conceptual development and execution of creatives for ATL campaigns & BTL communications in high-quality manner
- Able to work under pressure, overtime and meet tight deadlines.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in graphic design or equivalent
- 2-3 years of solid experience in (agency experience preferred)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer
- Creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized, independent with strong layout and typographic sense.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Hard-working, willing to learn, self-initiative & independent, must be a good team player
and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) QuarkXpress & other design software.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- 5-day work week with bank holidays
- Attendance award
- Long-serviced award
- Medical insurance scheme
- OT allowance (meal and transportation)
- Marriage leave, Paternity leave, etc
- Minimum 10 days annual leave up to 14 days of annual leave reference to seniority
- Birthday Red Packet
Starting salary and title will be considered according to candidates’ experiences. Interested parties please send full resume with expected
salary and portfolio (preferably in pdf format) to HR & Admin. Manager Mr. John Chow by clicking "Apply Now".
* Kindly note that application without portfolio will not be considered
** Information collected will be treated confidential and used for recruitment purpose only