A conglomerate group comprised of multi-national manufacturing and local property development business with headquarter in Hong Kong is looking for high caliber candidates to join our group accounts and finance team as:
- Assist to month end closing, management accounts and financial packages preparation of group companies for consolidation;
- Assist to prepare financial schedules, analysis and reports to management and/or group finance;
- Participate in daily operations of account/finance team in HK;
- Handling bank documents and prepare reports for loans and treasury investments;
- Assist to prepare cash flow forecast, budget and variance analysis;
- Maintain, comply, and implement accounting or treasury policies of the group;
- Assist, monitor and provide technical guidance to subordinates;
- Handle inter-group transactions with overseas group companies and/or related companies;
- Improve and enhance internal controls on the accounting process;
- Liaise with external parties e.g. auditors for audit and compliance; and
- Participate in ad-hoc projects or other finance related matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance;
-At least 5 years accounting and / or auditing experience;
- Knowledge of IFRs or Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (HKFRs) and Hong Kong statutory requirements is an advantage;
- Initiative, good interpersonal communication skill and a good team player;
- Strong analytical, hardworking and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of Putonghua, English and Cantonese; and
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including annual leave, medical benefits and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interest parties please apply by sending detailed resume (including last and expected salary) to the Group Finance Department.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.