A conglomerate group comprised of multi-national manufacturing and local property development business with headquarter in Hong Kong is looking for high caliber candidates to join our group accounts and finance team as:
- Responsible for HK and Macau companies management accounts and financial reporting packages preparation;
- Review of financial reporting packages prepared by overseas subsidiaries and assist for group consolidation;
- Responsible for preparation of other financial schedules, analysis and reporting for management use and/or group requirements;
- Responsible for daily operations of account teams in HK and Macau;
- Maintain, comply, develop and implement accounting policies in line with the group policies;
- Assist, monitor and provide technical guidance to subordinates;
- Handle inter-group transactions for consolidation purpose with oversea group companies and/or related companies;
- Improve and enhance internal controls on the accounting process;
- Liaise with external auditors and overseas finance in-charge for annual audit; and
- Participate in ad-hoc projects or other finance related matters.
- Qualified accountant with degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years accounting and / or auditing experience;
- With Big Four Audit is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of IFRs and/or HKFRs and statutory requirements for preparation of financial statement is a must;
- Proactive, good communication and interpersonal skill and a good team player;
- Strong analytical and time management approach, hardworking and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of Putonghua, English and Cantonese; and
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including annual leave, medical benefits and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interest parties please apply by sending detailed resume (including last and expected salary) to the Group Finance Department.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.