The incumbent will be responsible for providing guest services, handling guest enquiries and complaints through the Ocean Park hotlines, supporting all in-park guest services and promotions, preparing all kinds of reports, as well as providing administrative support to the Guest Services Department. Responsible for policy implementation, administration, operational and staff monitoring/coaching of the team. Besides, carrying out any special duties which assigned by Senior Guest Services Manager and Guest Relations Manager.
- University Degree or Diploma in hospitality or other related disciplines
- With at least 3 years working experience in hospitality industry and guest-oriented job with at least 1 year at supervisory level experienced in Call Centre environment is preferable.
- Practical experience in handling guest complaints, comments and request with great diplomacy
- Responsible, reliable and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Reasonable writing & presentation skills with computer literate
- Willing to work on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.