- Responsible for greeting and front desk duties
- Responsible for providing customer services to the guests.
- Handling guests' check-in check-out, reservation, telephone answering and complaints.
- Assist to handle other property related ad-hoc tasks if necessary.
- DSE or above, able to speak, read and write Englis
- At least 1 year working experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered).
Service-oriented, pleasant personality, energetic, a team player with good communication skills and positive service attitude
Shift duty required (without overnight duty)
Working location: Central
Immediately available highly preferred
- Full Time and Part-time candidates are welcome.
Interested candidates please provided detail resume with current and expected salary for application purpose.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and be used for recruitment purposed only"