HAECO ITM Limited is a joint venture between HAECO (Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd) and Cathay Pacific, providing inventory technical management services to different airline customers in Hong Kong and around the world. Customers anticipate to benefit saving from the ITM services through synergy of component pooling, sound technical know-how of component engineering, repair and supplier management.
HXITM is now looking for candidates who are interested in this business for the position of Head of Account Management.
Scope of Duties:
- Lead and manage the Account Management team to develop, maintain and implement policies and procedures to ensure they meet the business needs and are in line with company’s guidelines;
- Lead and manage existing customer contract extension and scope change processes and contract negotiations with customers;
- Monitor and ensure operational excellence to our customer;
- Make necessary recommendations for any appropriate corrective actions, and help safeguard service and quality standards to ensure customers’ needs are satisfied;
- Manage the existing customer relationships;
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers
- Set KPIs and develop measurement systems for the team to monitor performance and customer satisfactory levels, and ensure the KPIs are met;
- Contract and financial management for existing customers;
- Prepare and manage effective budget and expenditures to ensure annual budget integrity;
- Master processes improvement initiatives in response to meet operational and business needs; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognised Degree in Engineering, Marketing or related disciplines;
- An additional Degree / Diploma in Law is an advantage;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years at managerial level;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in aviation industry is highly preferable;
- Analytical, results-oriented, customer focus and good project management skills;
- Good commercial and contractual concepts;
- A good team player with strong leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in preparing project papers and presentations with MS Office applications; and
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer's reference no., to: Human Resources Department - Resourcing Team, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR submit your application via https://careers.haeco.com
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.