Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Oversee and lead the process & control function to formulate and implement sound operations policies, procedures and systems for Banking in alignment with the business
objectives initiated by various units, with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Drive the strategic process revamp/re-engineering projects/initiatives from process & control perspective
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Provide advice and guidance to branches, business units and processing units on issues related to operation policies, procedures, systems and control.
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates to ensure that they are competent to perform the jobs.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure compliance with AML Policy and relevant procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on AML Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls process officially and effectiveness issue and notify related key stakeholders.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in in retail banking/commercial banking operations design and development including 8 years in management level; considerable years of
diverse experience and a variety of skills related to managing change, business or operations and people.
- Sound knowledge of banking practices, procedures, methods and systems, risk and control as well as regulatory requirements and competitors’ developments
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: