About the company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company to provide household products and cookware. They have over 6,000 employees worldwide and with up & growing business demand during COVID-19.
They are now hiring senior management to lead global business management processes and drive accountability, report to the COO directly to manage business strategic projects.
- Develop business planning and involve in strategy development, include but not limited to brand acquisitions, investment opportunities, manufacturing facilities
- Collaborate with senior level executives and management to drive business strategy in place
- Maintain performance metrics and lead Quarterly Earnings Calls and Annual Business Planning Cycle between Global Steering Committee and Marketing Arms
- Keep tracked on P&L and provide insights or alerts to management
- Act as a gatekeeper for COO, and as a representative to resolve business daily operations issues
- Overseeing cross-functional and organization-wide projects or initiatives
- Actively participate as the planning committee for Worldwide Meetings (WWM), evaluating and deciding on WWM agendas and objectives, event and participant management,
and ensuring clear communication to all attendees and presenters
- Cover projects and positions that have no clear owner, as well as temporary assignments based on business needs
- Minimum of 8+ years in business management, experience in finance, E-Commerce and/or Marketing environment will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build actionable insights
- Prior finance exposure & P&L management, e.g. CPA qualified or experience at Big 4 is a definite advantage but not a must
- Absolute integrity and high emotional intelligence, with the ability to build trust and relationships at all levels of the organization and manage
- Experience with P&L ownership and/or driving business management accountability with one’s own team or other teams
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Highly recognized role reporting to top management
- MNC and a truly global role
- Business on-demand with expansion during COVID-19
- Key person in the organization and involve in business strategy
- 13-month salary package
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may reach us by whatsapp at https://bit.ly/3jDHLgB, quoting Job Ref#TH-8244.
Action now and share with your friends for referral rewards.