- International FMCG company
- Key role in regional leadership team
- Market Leader in APAC
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 30 billion USD and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Category Development lead regional category strategy for a renowned brand.
You will be responsible for designing and leading the regional category development strategy and implementation in line with business goals. As a Head of Category Development, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate category development plan and identify growth opportunities across Asia
- Define product portfolio strategies for the key markets and set annual execution plan to meet commercial objectives
- Closely partner with headquarter and develop the category growth tactics internationally
- Collaborate with various internal teams including sales, brand and trade marketing etc. to proactively enhance impact of category management
- Study and convert regional market data and consumer insight into category solutions
- Drive execution of set strategies into activities across Asia market while having strong partnership with internal and external key stakeholder in developing regional and global business strategy
- Connecting with channel leaders at to identify business opportunities promotional programs, in-store initiatives, trade projects etc. for profitable and sustainable category growth
- Define and design category development objectives and monitor the same for assessment of ROI as well as corrective actions steps
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of core Category management/ Category development experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Strong track record of converting consumer insights to category strategy
- Experience in driving regional category development tactic with a proven track record in designing data-driven category development strategy
- Solid understanding of perfect store concept with strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Solid analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and people management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229902 or email your CV to [email protected] with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.