Our client is a reputable bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Direct report to Chief Operation Officer. Lead a team to oversee all compliance related issues.
- Provide compliance support in the banking business and effect the bank’s compliance with external rules, regulations, internal policies and procedures in these areas.
- Provide compliance advisory support to banking business and maintain and update compliance manuals and policies owned by Compliance.
- Work with relevant parties to analyze the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to effect compliance with new regulatory changes.
- Work with group compliance to keep abreast of and adhere to the updated group policies and requirements.
- Handle compliance-related head office requests and/or reporting requirements.
- Review customer communication materials/correspondence with regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with local regulators on compliance matters and regulatory examinations.
- Prepare compliance reports for senior management review.
- Provide training to and promote compliance awareness among the associates.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Senior Management/Division Head.
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant compliance experience in financial institutions or regulatory agencies with at least 8 years of solid experience in supervisory role to
lead a team.
- Familiar with Banking Ordinance and rules, relevant codes and guidelines issues by HKMA and other regulatory entities
- Solid experience in handling banking compliance issues
- Sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank
- In-depth understanding of regulatory framework and solid experience in dealings with regulators
- Strong leadership skills with ability to initiate, drive and manage changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please direct contact Ms Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 or contact eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090