- International culture
- Attractive package
- Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG industry with a portfolio of products. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Head of Corporate Communication to join the team.
- Formulate and strategies the implementation of a wide range of corporate PR & marketing activities and events;
- Driving event management, including brainstorming, and execution of PR events & activities to support direct sales teams' business development;
- Work closely with different parties to ensure corporate communications activities and events are delivered on time and in quality;
- Supervise and coaching the team to achieve quality control, maximise productivity
- Manage budget for various operations and activities
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with at least 10 years' PR/ Corporate communication experience
- Strong command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Excellence in time management
- Independent and possess strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Andrew Wong on +852 2833 4193 for more information.