Highlight of the role:
- Competitive salary package and remuneration package
- Global C&B position with Generalist function
- Attractive Discretionary bonus (Target at 3 months)
- Attractive medical coverage (Including dependent)
- Excellent culture & professional working environment
- Hotel room discount
- Report to Global Group HR Director
About the Company:
Our client is a World's Leading Luxury Hotel Group with business coverage the globe including London, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Tokyo, Manila, Jakarta, Macau, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sanya, Guangzhou, Taipei, Shanghai, , Paris, Munich, Geneva, Prague, Barcelona, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Miami, Boston, Atlanta and Bermuda.
They provide a premium hotel services & experience to customers & value people development.
It is an exciting opportunity for individual who would like to take up a global C&B position with Business Partner element looking after their corporate office.
About the job:
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Compensation & Benefit - Implement global corporate office compensation & benefit strategies & policies.
- Business Partnering - Provide strategic HR consultations to executives with the existing HR policies, programmes and practices
- Change Agent - Motivate and inspire partners to achieve business results with best practices in HR processes, programmes, policies & systems
- People management & development
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business Management disciplines preferred
- Minimum 10 years of HR related experience required
- Solid background in International C&B practices required
- Fluent English is a must
- Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV to [email protected]
- For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emrys Lam on +852 2232 3400.