A Modern Investment Bank with
aggressive growth & a highly professional team is looking for a Head of Credit Risk to join their HK Head Quarters, to spearhead their regional expansion plans.
Head of Credit Risk
This role reports directly to the Head of Risk in Hong Kong, and will head a team of staff in Hong Kong and PRC to oversea the Credit Risk function for
their International projects.
Senior Level Management comes from an
international background, and candidates with experience in western banks would have a strong advantage.
Firm culture is professional and demanding. Ideal incumbents should have the ability to deal with credit risk management for a wide range of diverse investments.
Strong performance is recognized and well rewarded. Mentoring is provided. Excellent career prospects for a practical minded & professional candidates.
Candidates should have good communication skills in
Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk, and working closely with various business units, to be fully responsible for the entire Credit Risk function
- Managing / Recruiting / Training a team of credit risk professionals in HK, and providing oversight to a team in the PRC
- Work closely with the DCM / Structured Finance / FI teams provide credit analysis, cash flow projections and draft credit risk reviews
- Assist business in client meetings to provide risk assessment reports.
- Present credit risk assessment reports to top level management for approval process
- Provide oversight regarding to post-investment monitoring and control process
- Upgrade and implement changes to credit risk control process as necessary
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
- Relevant educational background
- Leadership experience in a Credit Risk Function in a Banking of Financial Services environment necessary.
- Practical experience in Corporate Banking an advantage
- Western Investment Bank experience an advantage
- Strong ability to work with and stand up to business heads ideal
- Candidates with CPA qualifications will have an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese &
- Initiative, positive and good teamwork player.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to email c.v.s to:
careers [at] archpartners.ltd
- Relevant applications will be shortlisted, and contacted by phone.
- Shortlisted applicants may be provided with free c.v.
tailoring service as part of the recruitment process
- Applicant’s personal information will NOT be shared with third parties without their explicit approval.
- Applicants may inquire as to application status by calling +852 28711060 after c.v. submission.