Our client is a market leader in Enterprise Application Software firm with offices across the world. They are looking to hire a Head of Customer Experience to perform in Hong Kong.
The Head of Customer Experience will be responsible for:
Area 1: Head of Customer Experience (Engineer)
- Generate value based strategies and business cases with quantified monetary benefits for sale and deployment; to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content with clear ROI/TCO and reflect industry by applying value- selling methods, benchmarks and tools
- Develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the solution portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive position in, industry best practices, references and ROI calculators, etc. .
- Provide Expert on Demand Access to specific value - based expertise on client engagements, field engagement, content value chain and joint Business planning to build strategic internal relationships with sales and other key leaders, and enable internal teams via training
- Create strong, value - centric customer relationships that drive Value Realization through the customer lifecycle, via steering committees, Value Academies, VR RDS and BTS alignment.
- Drive productivity of field, VE and VAT through tools, content, solutions and knowledge transfer methods such as communities of practice, value networks, and value academies. Develop, refine and adopt standardized innovative selling methods, tools and industry/LOB specific content for use in customer engagements and DG efforts.
Area two: Head of Customer Experience (Architect)
- Define and deliver high value solutions. Plan and lead customer activities to define complete solutions that address customer needs across the company's portfolio or products, solutions and platforms.
- Identify trends and best practices that support the adoption of company's products and services. Provide customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business performance. Drive innovate and own all aspects of Value Road mapping.
- Generate and package sales strategies and engagement best practices that provide company's differentiation and excite the customer. Provide training, content and tools to allow rapid assimilation and large scale field use.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor that work with customers in advisory role and delivery best practices.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science OR Advanced Math, MBA would be an advantage
- 12+ years working experience in Sales/Consulting/Industry Solutions; Min 5 years of Management Consulting Experience with leading International Firm OR 5 years + VE Experience
- Experience with Executive Interview Techniques and in design and facilitation of executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations.
- Experience in diverse technology landscape, process/technology integration and IT/Business Alignment issues
- Experience with large account management, developing deployment project plans and long term IT Roadmaps
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Michael Mak at +852 2919 6102 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK150582. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.