You will work collaboratively with our product teams to advance and support our Business Intelligence platform. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the internal technology and operations teams to ensure end-to-end efficiency and effectiveness of supporting systems, processes and teams. As the Head of BI, you wil be accountable for the design and architecture decisions as well as for rolling out new functionality in the platform across all product lines.
- Jointly with product teams, closely monitor market pricing and other movements to assess implications and potential actions of Personal & Business Banking Group ("PBG").
- Champion of channeling learning from product and program launches for continuous improvement of products and services provided by e-Business & Marketing, Private Banking & Wealth Management and Assets & Liabilities and Customer Strategy.
- Proactively drive the production of business intelligence and analytics and identify potential business opportunities for various products/channels/businesses in PBG.
- Supervise the preparation of periodical and ad-hoc MIS reports to keep track of business performance of businesses in PBG.
- Support the marketing team in defining marketing strategies and campaign targeting.
- Continue to explore business opportunities of existing customer base.
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates as required to ensure that they are competent to perform their jobs.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 15 years' working experience in banking / financial industry including 5 years in team management level, preferably in business planning and data mining.
- Excellent working knowledge in business intelligence and analytics of retail banking business.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and market practices
- Analytical with excellent business and market sense and superb financial acumen.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities at once
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Excellent people management and leadership skills, able to effectively manage teams and develop and retain critical talent.
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ian Luong +852 2986 1945
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.