Our client is a trade finance platform for SMEs across the Greater China Region. Due
to recent growth, they are looking to bring on a Head of Data Science to lead the development of big data capabilities and utilisation as well as to coordinate cross-functional analytic initiatives.
Some of the main responsibilities for the Head of Data Science will be
- Build machine learning algorithms to build their new product
- Work with product, engineering and other functions to streamline the implementation of the product
- Build and manage a team of machine learning professionals
- Collaborate with business teams to understand the challenges and come up with innovative solutions to meet their requirements
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise to stakeholders
- Institutionalise the domain knowledge by producing patentable solutions for the organisation
To be considered for the Head of Data Science, you need to possess -
- A PhD or Master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative
- 10+ years of hands on experience in machine learning algorithms
- Big data, machine learning and AI techniques using one or combination of TesorFlow, Theano, Torch and Keras
- Strong computational background with experience in R/Python/Java/C++ and other data and code manipulation methodologies
- Experience in Oracle databases and NoSQL databases
- Proven track record of leading high performing data analyst teams through the successful performance of advanced quantitative analysis
and statistical modeling that positively impact business performance.
- Expertise with probability and statistics, inclusive of machine learning, experimental design, and optimisation
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
If you possess all of the above, along with outstanding communication
skills, then please apply immediately by following the link below.