Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. It comprises around 3,500 offices in over 60 countries. Our client has numerous businesses steams,
including banking and wealth management and global markets, and continues to grow rapidly.
- Accountable for delivering the second phase growth of whole ASP digital team by owning and driving process with HR, Country leads, ASP Management
team and DCOE management. By managing this matrix achieve both quality and quantity of new hires and their onboarding.
- Co-ordinate and own the planning between all the groups necessary to meet ASP digital transformation goals – local market, regional and global
teams, HDS, Digital as a Channel and wider strategy and planning functions
- Continue to help solution our growth into China with appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Responsible for liaison and alignment with the global strategy and organisational alignment group to provide strong ASP input and ensure the
unique qualities of the region are accounted for in development of all areas.
- Oversee the overall portfolio of projects and programs in ASP Digital with significant focus on Business & Technology Platform initiatives. These
include deployment and ongoing development/upgrades of GSP in Hong Kong; driving two deployment streams for packaged deployment of GSP into all ASP markets following an industrialised approach and optimising retail journeys for originations. This role effectively
oversees the day to day duties of the ASP Digital Change delivery lead and team.
- Drive the annual planning process to create a single ASP Digital Plan
- Oversee the overall portfolio of projects and programs (and any program resources) in ASP Digital with significant focus on Business & Technology
Platform initiatives. These include deployment and ongoing development/upgrades of Digital initiatives for Hong Kong Transformation programme, driving two deployment streams for packaged deployment of GSP into all ASP markets following an industrialised approach,
optimising retail journeys for originations, and building out of key platform initiatives for China. This role acts as the primary business partner with HOST Transformation Digital Lead to oversee the delivery of programmes.
- Create an overall Digital Hub for ASP (containing DCOE, HK based X functional teams, Digital marketing performance hub, Digital insights centre.
- Create alignment of digital model via digital operating model and global functions and markets.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Digital functions Operations including establishing appropriate governance, project/programme status reporting,
financial control and reporting, business risk and control management and resource allocation(projects/finance/resource).
- Help create a digitised version of traditional by helping drive the cultural change needed and presenting at various internal / external events
- Strong knowledge of Digital processes and the external digital environment, and digital curiousity
- Ability to influence senior stakeholder to deliver a strategic operating model
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude, and team player
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Strong leadership profile, skilled in change environments
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Deep and wide subject matter expertise with strong people leadership, team working, gathering information and analysis, judgment and decision making competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to provide risks v rewards to maximize cost effectiveness and profitability to the business
- Experience in both developed and emerging markets
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from 5 different regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe)
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit
Please join as our
Facebook fans in order to receive update news:www.facebook.com/arpcl