'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Head of Food Marketing to join our fun, professional and dedicated Marketing Department based here in Hong Kong. The Marketing Department drives the growth and marketing strategies at foodpanda HK, with the aim of painting the city pink and bringing foodpanda to be the no. 1 food and grocery delivery platform. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the team:
The Food Vertical Marketing Team represents the Product Marketing function of the Food Vertical Business. The team’s major scope is to drive and execute the marketing strategies and activities of food delivery, pick up services, kitchens and restaurant concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the team lead for food vertical marketing (product marketing), along with (i) Campaign & PR team (ii) Performance & Growth team & (iii) Marketing Partnerships team, under the Marketing department
- Report directly to the Marketing Director of Hong Kong, and take an active lead in developing and driving business and growth strategies for the food vertical, which includes the businesses of delivery, pickup, kitchens and restaurants concepts
- Spearhead local marketing campaigns for food, that both impact branding and business performance
- Lead the team to drive efficient marketing activities across internal teams, commercial teams and regional teams when developing effective marketing programmes
- Actively research and identify new marketing opportunities with partners to drive awareness, revenue and the acquisition of new customers
- Bring fresh thinking and propose new marketing ideas/ campaigns based on local insights and trends
- Review and analyse the performance of each marketing campaign for continuous improvement & further optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- Hungry to make a difference
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, willing to build things from scratch in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 7 years work experience within the marketing field. Experience in FMCG / F&B or digital platform marketing will be a definite advantage
- Knowledgeable and curious about food & beverage, lifestyle and e-commerce industry
- Highly analytical & numbers driven
- Passionate and organised team player with a strong consumer and market-centric mindset and insight
- Sociable character with a collaborative and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Meticulous project management skills with a high attention to detail and a analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both English and Cantonese
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer