My Client is one of the famous Sauce Company. They are looking for a Head of food technologist to join the R&D team.The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge
and technique on R&D especially on sauce producing and leading all performance within the R&D center.
1. Responsible for upgrading and improving the quality of the key product sauce series;
2. Responsible for the development of new products for sauces;
3. Responsible for leading or participating in the research and development of new technologies and reaction mechanisms for sauce products;
4. Responsible for coordinating the completion of relevant tests for new products and technologies of the sauce project;
5. Responsible for the research and collection of relevant condiment information and technical data, and formulate the future development plan of the module;
6. Responsible for timely understanding of product quality acceptance and customer feedback, analysis of product defects, determination of solutions, and maintaining product marketability and competitiveness;
7. Responsible for organizing the technical documentation and patent preparation for completing the module;
1. Bachelor degree or above, food engineering, or other related majors
2. At least five years’ experience in sauce product or technology development
3. Have a high degree of awareness of Southeast Asian condiments
4. Strong in innovative thinking, and get strong market insight;
5. Demonstrate with sensitive sense of smell and taste perception, interested in diet;
6. Familiar with the development and application of condiment products or new raw materials, have a strong understanding and practice of the R&D process, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are the world’s first fully integrated multi-industry Online
to Offline Talent Recruitment Platform.
Launched in 2012 as a traditional recruitment firm, CGP has become one of the largest recruitment solutions firms in Asia with 400+ team members delivering executive search, recruitment process outsourcing and contracting services to multi-national and domestic firms.
The firm operates 9 offices in Mainland China and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States.
In 2018, the company won multiple industry awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary O2O AI enabled Top20Talent platform.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/ or www.cgpo2o.com