Our client is the Hong Kong branch of a regional corporate bank. They are currently looking for a seasoned HR professional to head up its HR function. Incumbent will have the opportunity to take up a key appointment to help
the bank grows its operation here.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the HR department in Hong Kong
- Participate in strategic business meetings and fully accountable for all HR plans and strategies to assist business in achieving business goals
- As a business partner to various business heads and function head, supporting them through various HR initiatives
- Provide day-to-day advice to line managers on all HR issues including staff engagement, talent retention & development etc.
- Oversees human resources operations, including but not limited to talent acquisitions, on-boarding, talent management and development, compensation review, performance management, headcount budget, compensation survey and
coaching and training of junior HR team members
- Review policies and procedures to ensure they are compliant with local rules and deal with any employment related legal issue
- Responsible for leading a team to ensure proper maintenance of office facilities
- Ensured that sufficient admin support is provided to business to ensure smooth running of the business
- University graduates in Human Resources Management or related major with professional certificate in HR Management is preferred
- Min 10 years’ relevant HR experience in banking industry
- Proven team leadership experience
- Possesses an all rounded HR experience covering recruitment, HR business partnering, C&B, talent management, performance review etc.
- Mature, well organized, articulate, able to work under pressure, detail-minded
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
Email: jaredng @peoplesearch.jobs
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: