Our client is an investment entrepreneur
in China. They are currently seeking for a seasoned Head of Human Resources to join their brand new private equity firm in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, learning & development, performance reviewing, compensation & benefit, employee announcements,
liaise and maintain good relationship with all internal and external parties for HR related matters, business development, app monitoring etc;
- Formulate HR regulations and policies and implement best practices;
- Design training plans and performance reviewing system to achieve efficient HR management and sustainable development;
- Build and promote organizational culture, create a passionate workplace, and strengthen the enterprise cohesiveness and creativity;
- Degree holder in Human Resources or other related disciplines; and relevant work experience of 7 years or above;
- Solid knowledge in Hong Kong employment ordinance and other statutory regulations related to employment, regulations and policies of salary systems, stuffing policy,
insurance and benefits, training, etc.
- Strong leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent project management, and has relevant project experience in building organizational culture, formatting training & development policy
- Excellent people skills and capable of dealing with senior executives and stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and perform HR business partnership
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below. Applications will
be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.