About the Company
A giant investment group is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate to lead their legal and compliance department. This group provides comprehensive investment services for its ultra-high net worth clients. Currently operating globally with offices
located in Europe and APAC region.
This role will be responsible for the overall legal and compliance matters of company while leading a team of outstanding experts from the field. Excellent remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidate and attractive bonus will be offered. This
role will work closely with the MDs and regional heads.
Ideal Candidate should have the followings
- Identify legal and compliance risk for the group
- Provide legal advice on existing services and business to CEO and board members
- Ensure all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures are strictly complied with
- To monitor business operations and conduct compliance review work
- Conduct analysis and periodic reviews on potential operation risks and regulation issues
- Provide advice and guidance on relevant requirements while conducting business activities
- Identify weaknesses in relation to internal control and make recommendation for improvement
- A strong bachelor/master degree in Law or related stream from a reputable university
- Qualified HKSAR lawyer is a must
- Minimum of 12 years of Legal and Compliance experience (preferably with exposure in both HK and PRC area)
- PE Experience is a must
- In-depth knowledge in SFC, HKEx and relevant regulations
- Solid experience in developing policies and procedures
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills are necessary
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese, including Mandarin
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong on +852 3915 0265.