Our client is a leading property developer with a large portfolio of commercial, residential and hospitality projects in the region.
They are currently seeking for a Head of Marketing to be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the groups marketing in Hong Kong/China. The successful candidate will have experiences in managing multiple markets or cities; oversight of the in-country marketing functions; leading, supporting, and mentoring the team driving innovation and creativity; ensuring the service offering is in line with the company strategy, and is supportive of growth and revenue generation.
a) Strategic Planning
- Understands the China business environment with an ability to identify and plan differentiated and impactful Commercial Property China marketing strategies
- Develop and drive integrated marketing and communications plans, effective manage budget and track and communicate results
b) Brand Management
- As the principle brand guardian in China to ensure consistency of corporate branding and maintain the China portfolio’s brand image
- Maintain good relationship with local and district government, media relations and a good public reputation for the corporate, portfolio and associate brands
- Demonstrate experience in a broad based, hands-on marketing role
- Develop and implement outstanding marketing plan(s), with communications mix including but not limited to advertising and media management, theming and in-mall installations, PR, promotions and events, digital marketing, social media management, content marketing, loyalty marketing and customer service enhancement
- Plan and maintain a regular programme of high quality cultural and entertainment events
- The role will require close partnerships with luxury retailers, opinion and industry leaders, strategic partners, consultants and agency partners
d) Other Operational Marketing
- Plan and administer other marketing operations which may include omni channel management, tenants’ and partners’ relationship management, inter-departmental communications and systems
The successful candidate will have at least 12 years of experiences in marketing management with proven track records, which at least 5+ years in the capacity of a manager or above in local commercial real estate industry. While exposures in luxury and retail sectors a definite advantage.
Other requirements include,
- Creativity and out-of-the-box strategic thinking, thought leadership and business management skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within and outside the corporation with excellent presentation and communications skills and knowledge of luxury lifestyle trends, and issues in China as well as around the region
- Excellent mentorship to drive and develop the marketing team
- Resourceful, passionate and embrace challenges and opportunities; highly organised with strong attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Outstanding language skills in both conversational and written English and Chinese