'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Head of New Vertical Marketing to join our fun, professional and dedicated Marketing Department based here in Hong Kong. The Marketing Department drives the growth and marketing strategies at foodpanda HK, with the aim of painting the city pink and bringing foodpanda to be the no. 1 food and grocery delivery platform. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the team:
The New Vertical Marketing Team represents the Product Marketing function of the Grocery Vertical Business. The team’s major scope is to drive and execute the marketing strategies and activities of foodpanda mall and pandamart.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the team lead for New Verticals marketing (i.e. product marketing for foodpanda’s grocery business), along with (i) Campaign & PR team (ii) Performance & Growth team & (iii) Marketing Partnerships team under the marketing department
- Report directly to the Marketing Director of Hong Kong, and take an active lead in developing and driving business and growth strategies for the grocery verticals, in addition to establishing foodpanda as the top-of-mind brand for immediate grocery delivery services
- Spearhead local marketing campaigns for the Grocery vertical, with impact to both branding and business performance
- Lead the team to drive efficient marketing activities across internal teams, commercial teams and regional teams to develop effective marketing programmes
- Actively research and identify new marketing opportunities with partners to drive awareness, revenue and the acquisition of new customers
- Bring fresh thinking and propose new marketing ideas/ campaigns based on local insights and trends
- Review and analyse the performance of each marketing campaign for continuous improvement & further optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- Hungry to make a difference
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that is willing to build things from scratch within a fast paced environment
- Minimum 7 years work experience within the marketing field. Experience in FMCG / F&B or digital platform marketing will be a definite advantage
- Knowledgeable and curious about food & beverage, FMCGs, lifestyle and e-commerce industry
- Highly analytical & numbers driven
- Passionate and organised team player with a strong consumer and market-centric mindset and insight
- Sociable character with collaborative and positive attitudes towards new challenges
- Meticulous project management skills with high attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both English and Cantonese
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder
What we offer
- An international team that you will learn and be inspired from
- A fast-paced environment to hone your entrepreneurial and professional skills
- A great collaborative working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Medical scheme and dental insurance coverage