- Develop and deliver product development and go-to-market strategies, implement positioning, value propositions and integrated go-to-market programs, and deliver P&L for the entire product / solution life cycle
- Build cohesive and integrated go-to-market plans to differentiate, drive awareness and adoption of products and solutions across multiple channels
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs, covering websites, SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaigns
- Create innovative contents that generate new business and engage clients on innovative ways to drive brand awareness via digital marketing techniques
- Own marketing budget and develop measurements to improve the ROI of effectiveness marketing investment
- Develop communication strategy to grow brand positioning and identity and ensure a unified brand message and feel across all channels
- Lead and manage marketing content creation for sales tools, collaterals and customer facing presentations
- Identify partnership opportunities to accelerate product and solution distribution, new features development and roll-out as well as mutually rewarding initiatives with industry verticals, partners and channels
- Promote market awareness of product and solution roadmaps for development of cohesive and integrated marketing strategies and co-marketing opportunities with member banks
- Keep abreast of the latest fintech developments for new product and solution revenue streams generation
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience in product marketing or product management, preferably gained in banking, financial services and insurance or fintech sector
- Solid knowledge and proven track record of GTM and marketing communication implementation across all media channels including advertorials, online, website, print and social media
- Knowledge of technology solutions (i.e. payment, open API, ATM, etc.) in banking industry and fintech trends highly preferred
- Experience in website management, interactive commerce, social media, SEO, brand development and content creation preferred
- Ability in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, influencing decisions and getting buy-in for win-win solutions
- Creative, Agile, tech savvy and adaptive to changes and new ideas
- A good team player with entrepreneurial mind and ability to reach consensus and deliver results against schedule
- Excellent marketing copywriting skills in English and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) for high quality business presentations
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes 5-day work week, year-end bonus, performance bonus, dental and medical benefits, employer voluntary contributions to MPF, education allowance, staff well-being sponsorship, birthday leave, marriage leave, family care leave, etc.
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating contact details, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunity employer.