An American MNC is looking for a Head of Shipping to oversee its logistics and inventory operations in Hong Kong
• Oversee the shipping function to focus in delivering exceptional internal and external service related to fine art movement from location, sale/exhibition sites and third-party warehouses efficiently and cost effectively.
• Monitor inventory management function to ensure all properties in warehouses are being managed in the most appropriate and effective manner and inventory level are being monitored closely.
• Work with the Global Head of Logistics in the continued development and expansion of the logistics capability, shipping network and supplier relationship
• Extensive experience in logistics/supply chain management; experience of fine art desirable but not essential
• Experience in dealing with logistics vendors (shipping and warehousing), pricing structures, and agreements with awareness of current market dynamic.
• Knowledge of international import and export laws and regulations.
• Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English and Cantonese/or Mandarin essential. Must be able to read and write Traditional Chinese.