Our client is a market leader in Enterprise Application Software firm with offices across the world. They are looking to hire a Head of Strategic Account to perform in Hong Kong.
The Head of Strategic Account will be responsible for:
- Provides sales cycle support on solution/LoB specific solutions
- Build strategies and scale initiatives resulting in increased solutions/LoB pipeline, revenue, and elevation of company's leadership position in an industry segment for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment
- Understand the competitive advantage for customers and prospects and execute scalable program/ activities and the GTM plans
- Support the sales and the VAT during the "evaluate and select" phases of the lifecycle, extending the solution expertise of the team
- Oversee, influence and track the execution of key solution/ LoB field sales priorities by acting as a senior advisor/primary conduit between Solutions Management, Global and Regional Lob/ISG business units and field sales organizations
- Contribute to the development of a customer roadmap from their current IT environment to a Cloud environment
- Build comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and solution cross-selling.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science OR Advanced Math, MBA would be an advantage
- 8+ years working experience in IT/Software/Technology Firms
- Experience in diverse technology landscape, process/technology integration and IT/Business Alignment issues
- Experience in design and facilitation of executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Michael Mak at +852 2919 6102 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK150575. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.