Requirements & Attributes:
- 5.5 days per week;
- Assist doctors in consultation;
- Pre-pack common medicines;
- Fill prescriptions, print labels and explain dosages and side-effects to patients;
- Handle telephone enquiries and medical appointments
- Handle patient registration and follow-up patients reports
- Take on other assignments as required
We offer stable working hours, friendly work environment and a competitive remuneration package commensurate to the right candidates with qualification and working experience.
Fringe benefits include medical scheme (include eligible dependents), discretionary performance-based incentive, birthday leave, etc.
- HKDSE / HKCEE or above
- 1-2 years’ experience in clinic operations
- Certificate in Health Care Assistant Training and experience in blood taking or serving different specialties are preferred
- Experience in handling contract patients is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good customer service skills, responsible, self-motivated, and good interpersonal & communication skills
- Basic I.T. knowledge with proficiency in MS Office applications
Applicants should send their C. V. with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.