A wellness center focusing on healthcare treatment is looking for an Healthcare Assistant / Junior Therapist to join our company
- Report to the Center Manager
- Provide administration support for the daily center operation
- Assist to execute nutritional and naturopathic therapy recommendation plans by therapist (trainings will be provided)
- Provide an excellent customer service and enhance client experiences
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as necessary
- Diploma / Degree holders in Nutrition, Nursing, Biology, Naturopathic medicine, Food Science or Dietetics related fields, additional diploma or degree in Chinese medicine or acupuncture
- Have work experiences in clinic or wellness center
- Mature, independent, proactive and team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits with 5.5 working days. Interested parties please send your resume, current and expected salaries to PicoLabb Wellness
& Rejuvenation Center by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.