Helpdesk Executive is an important role within the Customer Service Function. Being responsible for providing first level support, you will work
directly with our valued customers to assist in a broad range of support services – to deliver pro-active helpdesk support services, ensuring that incidents from all channels (phones, email, QQ, Whatsapp, WeChat etc.) are managed efficiently, with appropriate
priority, escalation and within an agreed SLA. This position will represent the primary (bi-directional) escalation point for operational and core/product concerns and issues between our valued customers and Travelport group.
- Provide directly exceptional service and support for a wide range of complex Travelport products to customers in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
- Ensure that incidents are handled promptly and effectively according to agreed SLAs and answer to customers are comprehensive and accurate.
- For cases not resolved immediately, escalate the cases accordingly, monitor, follow up with, and report the incidents status in a timely fashion.
- Ensure incidents are recorded in our Call Log Sheet and shared analysis with Commercial Director.
- Manage AskTravelport and Infinity PTs and ensure PTs are prioritized according to the severity and impact to the business.
- Schedule weekly briefing sessions with the team to update them on Product Advisories, updates to processes, call statistic results, highlight known issues and general Q
- Follow procedures and guidelines to report outages to the Global Customer Center and follow up to ensure timely restoration to services.
- To be well informed and keep updated with Travelport products, which ensures the responses to customers are consistent and accurate.
- To attend Web-based, internal and external training courses on new Travelport products and internal systems to keep your knowledge up to date for the benefit of the staff
- Proactively identify gaps in services and influence change / modification / upgrade of systems and products.
- Monitor and proactively communicate to key customers, impacting events, critical problem status/resolutions and keeping customer updated.
- Follow up and review incident reports and root cause analysis.
- To have a detailed understanding of the general connectivity, hardware systems, functionality and utilization of all Travelport products supported.
- To perform system support and testing according to defined processes and methods.
- To provide local classroom and offsite Subscriber training and prepare class materials (training manual and certificate) to all attendees.
- To assist customer support of new SID setup.
- To ensure full compliance with all internal process.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Demonstrate a flexible and enthusiastic approach towards new opportunities and challenges.
(QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS)
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- At least 5 years solid experiences in GDS or airline Help Desk performance management or equivalent.
- Hands-on with current tool set associated development and maintenance of learning collateral.
Hands on experience and knowledge of GDS or airline CRS.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Solid organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks.
Performance management and feedback skills.
Ability to adapt to diverse customer requirements and environments required.
Strong analytical mind, team player and able to work under pressure.
Conversant with PC (MS office & Excel).
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.